CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

hi cuz yeah youre right about that...very sus. Do you remember...

1. 72 Posts.
    hi cuz
    yeah youre right about that...very sus. Do you remember when they were building the plant and the "project team" walked out? It was july 07.We shareholders were told of their departure in oct07.The project team would have known of the plant problems long before they left,they would have reported it to GT and HNC.Now,HNC sold 6Million shares on the 30th June 07 gazzumping the shareprice from $5 to $4.They got their investment back in full plus a bit of profit.You cant tell me that they didnt know of the problems that were happening when they sold,,thats why they sold out.So in a nutshell they all knew it was a stuffup and bailed out,even GT had sold out by then[cant remember exact date but their was an anncmt when he did].From that day onwards it was all lies and deceit.
    Announcments like...11th Aug08...Brownes Oxide Update Commisioning progressing well.The current schedule for cobalt,nickel precipitate first production in early sept08 and copper production in late september.A saleable quantity of both products is still expected by late oct08.
    15th Aug08.....Investor Update...Beautiful graphs of Oxide project Cash Flow showing forecast revenues.
    Sept08....Nickel/Cobalt circuit has been handed over to Operations and is beingcommissioned.
    Of course we all know what happened next!!!.Ferrier Flippin Hodgsen.
    This has been a disgrace to the ASX and ASIC and all involved.Just an absolute bl**dy disgrace.I can only hope that somebody will help us but it seems the sherriff[ASIC] is just as corrupt.GOD HELP US ALL.
    Good Luck to all Compass shareholders.......Burger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.