AVM 0.00% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

katherine teh-white and bhp Well, well, well...It's amazing what...

1. 142 Posts.
    katherine teh-white and bhp
    Well, well, well...It's amazing what a GOOGLE search reveals. I spent just two mins searching for the names "Katherine Teh-white" and "BHP" on Google and surprise, surprise...BHP is or was one of her major clients.

Read on:

"Reputation Qest is in demand internationally because of our people’s combined skills, innovation and passion to deliver sustained commercial success to our clients through leadership in social responsibility.

Reputation Qest has become the first Australian company to sign the United Nations Global Compact. The Global Compact, is an initiative by Kofi Annan, to engage business in the areas of human rights, labour rights and the environment based on nine core principles. Reputation Qest has been working with the City of Melbourne and the Committee for Melbourne to enable Melbourne to become the first signatory as a city.

AWARDS

Reputation Qest Chief Executive, Katherine Teh-White was awarded the Telstra Business Women’s Award – Victorian AusIndustry Private Sector in 2000.

CLIENTS

Reputation Qest works with a diverse range of clients including:

Australia Post
    BP
    BHP Steel
    BHP Iron Ore
    BHP Minerals
    Australian Magnesium Corporation
    New Zealand Trade Development Board
    Pasminco
    United Energy
    Suncor Energy
    Federation Square
    Docklands Authority
    Fred Hollows Foundation "

It seems to me Katy has done a nice job blowing her own trumpet as well as singing the praises of one of her major clients (BHP) at the expense of AVM.

She should pay to print advertisements like that in the AGE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760066 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 785140 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.