CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hwill... I am sorry....I will have to put you on IGNORE because...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hwill... I am sorry....I will have to put you on IGNORE because judging by your comments, you are attempting to turn the forum into a meeting place for serious discussion.

Besides, you are making a great deal of sense.

Haven't you get better things to do with your time.....lol

Seriously folks, 'the corner stone investor' has been missing on the register since the first successful drill hole. It seems like at long last we have one. If so, then it is a very significant development, and non holders could do well to take Fluffy's advice too.....ie Wake Up!

Maybe we will get two or even three corner stone types now that the project has been given the seal of approval by the new investment group?

In terms of register churn in August, as previously mentioned, something like 82.5% of the movements OFF the Register and 83.5% of the movements ONTO the Register were accounted for by the faceless NOMINEE ACCOUNTS with a TOTAL of 88.6 million shares transferred.

That means that retail holders were responsible for the balance of 15 million shares. The buying and selling of 15 million shares in dribs and drabs by multitudes of small holders does create an enormous administrative backlog.

After the resource upgrade the register swelled to 8,873 holders by Sept 3, an increase of 463. We have lost 80 of those new holders since.

Considering that the NOMINEE ACCOUNTS responsible for the above figures total just 47 in number, Azure's advice to absorb the small holders and thin out the register does make a lot of sense.

Certainly the resource announcement has been the catalyst for insitutional players to take serious notice of this company even if it hasn't manifested in higher prices. Well not yet, but I think we have seen the last of Plan A. Let's see what the next phase looks like with one Insto opportunistically voting with their wallet, and standing alongside the company itself!

Buddy

Maybe it is the 'foggy glasses' that are preventing you from doing your own Due Diligence so that you can have less reliance on what you read on here?....

NON Holders

Poster 'russelljp' drew attention to some important information that those wishing to vent their spleen about a stock they don't own and don't like, should be aware of.

IMHO it is essential reading.

A quick read of it could potentially save some of you guys a lot of money.

CLICK: Be Careful

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.