AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

article in the australian buisness executive magazine, page-10

1. 84,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

just read the article (couldn't get to it on the iphone earlier) ---

IMO - it's a great article - it tells a bit of the story of Alexium - but, it says a truckload about the way Nick thinks and works and a bit about our team as well.

Anyone who has an open mind or is a biased holder - will be very pleased with the article - and anyone who wonders either why we have done what we have done so far - or where we are going -- should be left in no doubt from this reading.

When one reads it - and, sees exactly what Alexium have achieved so far - also sees what accolades Nick is receiving on a regular basis - should really look at other companies on our ASX - and, what you will find is that Alexium is head and shoulders above pretty much anything - and, IMO - is way undervalued.

It will come - only time.

I note that Nick is suggesting a rerating now ---------- I suspect he is correct - don't know if it will come in big leaps or just a solid rise - but, certainly by the reports that come from the next half - the fundamentals and results and vision as to where Alexium is going will be unarguable.

If, per chance Alexium is fair value atm - then I would say that most other companies that consider themselves as growth companies are way overvalued in comparison -- Alexium really stands way above all the others (almost all - if I have missed the odd one).

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.