AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Morning all, just read the article (couldn't get to it on the...

1. 86,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

just read the article (couldn't get to it on the iphone earlier) ---

IMO - it's a great article - it tells a bit of the story of Alexium - but, it says a truckload about the way Nick thinks and works and a bit about our team as well.

Anyone who has an open mind or is a biased holder - will be very pleased with the article - and anyone who wonders either why we have done what we have done so far - or where we are going -- should be left in no doubt from this reading.

When one reads it - and, sees exactly what Alexium have achieved so far - also sees what accolades Nick is receiving on a regular basis - should really look at other companies on our ASX - and, what you will find is that Alexium is head and shoulders above pretty much anything - and, IMO - is way undervalued.

It will come - only time.

I note that Nick is suggesting a rerating now ---------- I suspect he is correct - don't know if it will come in big leaps or just a solid rise - but, certainly by the reports that come from the next half - the fundamentals and results and vision as to where Alexium is going will be unarguable.

If, per chance Alexium is fair value atm - then I would say that most other companies that consider themselves as growth companies are way overvalued in comparison -- Alexium really stands way above all the others (almost all - if I have missed the odd one).

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.