AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

@zenvestor bloody great post ! I really don't think people get...

1. 150 Posts.
    @zenvestor bloody great post !

I really don't think people get it the way you have. I agree with every comment you have said but emphasis the one that you did point out!

He just lost his wife (only 5 months ago) and he is the sole care giver to his two YOUNG children, granted with support, but no family. This would have been a perfect time for the business to loose its way, without its captain at the helm, BUT it didn't!

I do consider myself a mere mortal standing next to Nick. It is unbelievable that he has continued to push on through the most obscene tragedy that anyone could experience in their life, he has had to adapt and overcome, the most unbelievable odds and having only lost his dear Georgia only 5 months ago, he has kept a straight line, resolute and committed to the company and achieved so much personally and professionally.

People (especially those that troll on here) should take a leaf out of that book as those people shouldn't be able to lay straight at night. Nick is the fabric of what a decent human being is all about. Even in a time where he is exposed to the limelight, he remains humble and continues to do so, and doesn't overshadow the story by making it about him.

He has not wavered - your dead right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.