EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Article in The Australian - Business section 4 Feb, page-3

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    G'day Kingswood,

The link is returning as 'subscriber only' for me too now.

In short, the article summarised the last few announcements and indicated that cash is currently rolling through the door. Author states that they won't worry the likes of Newcrest and the other big players because they aren't that big but they have plenty of potential going forward. Interestingly, they gave it is SPEC BUY rating which is a little peculiar. They are actually mining and producing gold and most importantly making cash, so I'm not sure about the SPEC bit.

The important thing about the article IMO is that the company is getting exposure through the mainstream media which is what we need here (ie. in Australia). I know that at least one broker is spruiking this stock in Europe which is positive but we also need the word spread locally.

I note according to the last announcement that Zoro is getting close to commencement of mining brought on in some way by the increase in ore processing at the Paddington Mill. I for one am very happy with this development because there is a large chunk of dirt to be mined at Zoro which will assist in bringing in the cash, pursuant of course to the amended milling contract with Norton.

Onwards and upwards fellow holders.

Please DYOR

Biggles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.