OEC 2.47% 8.3¢ orbital corporation limited

article in The Australian - business section, page-4

1. 505 Posts.
    come on maaate.... that's nit picking the article was brought to everyone's attention and all can go read it for themselves. if something gets quoted...there's always going to be other things that's left out unless the WHOLE article has been cut-and-pasted. horses for courses. read it and make your own deductions. never trust wholesale what anyone says or what's written in forums without further multiple verification.

besides, wasnt argonaut involved in the note issuance? without looking that fact up (and rechecking) and if they were indeed involved - this sure wasnt mentioned in the article, it's in their interest to talk up OEC. the capital raising arrangement fee got paid with options from memory or in something that benefits from a rising SP.

i personally have never considered price targets put out by "analysts" of much use as they tend to be overly optimistic , especially from those who've "initiated coverage" (worked it out for myself ages ago that analyst recommendations should always be taken down at least a peg: buy to neutral, hold/neutral to sell and when they finally rate something as a sell...dont touch it with a barge pole or if you're already holding... you've done your dough), and rarely gets hit same with when NTA gets compared to current SP and the conclusion of a good buy is suggested. things are just not as simplistic as that unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $12.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $2.588K 31.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 38978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.