TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Article in today's W/E Australian, page-13

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    In theory, yes. However, look at who TON's are with, and tell me you have full confidence they will eventuate.

The market agrees, or the SP would be at multiples of where it is.

Until TON get their register stabilized with some serious instos on board, and binding offtakes with companies people have heard of, it will continue to be a highly volatile technical traders dream.

They have a long way to go, to get to production, with the volumes required to make the operation successful. They also require a vast amount of capital to get this graphite bird to fly.

I like TON, I agree with the FA that it should do well long term. We all know SYR is hugely overvalued compared to its peers (despite what Prime1 and others may preach as gospel), and shouldn't be anywhere near as high a market cap as it is currently. But at the end of the day, Ton has a $130m market cap, no income, and is nowhere near production.

The potential for TON is enormous, but I'd say the smart money is holding off. It's too risky right now.

That's my rationale for leaving it alone. I am happy with the profits made, but am looking to invest in less highly strung stocks!

I like Brad "The Gun" and wish the company and holders well. Australian businesses need more people like Brad to take projects by the scruff of the neck, and just get the heck on with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.