TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Article in today's W/E Australian, page-17

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I have posted a couple of times about Ton. I can say now I am not expert on Graphite and feel that no one on hc is an expert as well. We follow a stock we have a dream and hope for the big play down the road.

Well that may be so. But there are a lot of events to take place till Ton can show that that dream may come true.
    Till then its a spec trade at best. same as oil exploration finding the oil is one thing, to bring it to market is another. The graphite sector is far different to oil in that u have prove your product which Ton seems to have, but the demand issues and long term sales.
    then factor the finance to get the product to the market. Ton s/p has been a what one would consider a crazy ride from 90c to 13 cents.
    the price driven up after an ann. as always then sold , as the hype was greater that the news.

Seems those that got in on the ride up to 90 sold out over a period. and so did others, to bring it back to under 15. then we have the ride up on news only for it to be sold back.

That is how it will be till Ton has a bigger foot in the door. and finance backing. capital raising will always be the down side. The play is simple buy at any price and wait, if you believe in Ton that is the way. Or you can buy and sell over the short term and pick up easy money.

That is what has been happening,. Don't be surprised to see this fall back to bellow 20 cents its just as easy for it to be that, as it is to be 60cents. Such is the nature of Ton at the moment. its a 50/50 bet at best at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.