TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Article in today's W/E Australian, page-33

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Hi Pauldola.

yes i am aware of the pending finance deal. and aware of the action it caused in the s/p a spike the retrace. hence the price swings give me the view as stated it can go back to 20 or rise to 60. It depend who buys into the cr. I had traded Ton over a period of 3 weeks. based on my views, and at 13 censt its was a no brain/er to have a punt. My point is and remains based on trading action not on fundamentals. at 40cents now it can go up or down. I was giving my view on the short and medium term. based on past action and the present situation. i did also state that long term it should be a safe trade. It depend on what you holding price is. There are lots that got in around 15 to 20 cents. they hold a 100% gain. today.
    heaven help those that post a view that shows what in fact did happen and is happening and could happen. People that trade do not do so based on the same values and dreams as others. some just play the game each day week.

In fact i am still a holder of Ton, I just could not sell all, just for some Fun. while I am waiting for fmg to fall in the poo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.