CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

article lenders losing patience, page-8

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ahh Gooru good to see your still hanging in here, a few of us will be at the bar when I am shouting from the top shelf, when CER reaches $1.00. including yourself .

At present volume is up, we are above the MA's, first time since May, Bollinger Bands are opening and we are tracking up, Accumulation has been shifting up for a couple of months and RSI has gone from 30 to 80, which is usually a good indicator.
    I bought more at .017 , just a cheeky little top up from the proceeds of the TSE SPP, TSE started to run so I hope I backed the right horse !

where we sit at 0.185 is now a resistance level although before June it was considered support. If we can hold .0185 then our next battle will be 0.195 as this is the 38.2% fibonacci retracement. There is nothing at .0205 hence why I questioned it, so it may be something to do with Fundamentals to which I know nothing about.

Judging by the charts and money flow I would assume there is a fair bit of confidence for this stock at present and may be ready to release some news or someone may be pushing it for a run .

DYOR , Mine is pure blackmagic and based on calculated guesses at best . !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.