PLS 2.79% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

Article - Next year will be huge for EV Europe race catch up, page-5

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    As a resident of Germany, I can only say that these numbers are deposited with a lot of optimism, if so will depend on many other factors.

The biggest factor could be the infrastructure, ie charging stations. Unfortunately, Germany is only a developing country. That has probably already made Norway, Sweden or other countries better.

On the other hand, there is the price. Buying a car, which is said to be so clean (no one worries about the battery) but cost twice as much and is subject to many restrictions, not everyone wants it.

In my view, the matter will take much longer than some hope. If countries like China did not push so hard because of environmental problems, EV history would not work that way. Also, I believe that even the car manufacturers do not consider this technique as a final and therefore have treated only hesitant. From the current perspective, if you include the infrastructure, a "plugin hybrid" is definitely the better choice.

We will see, as an investor in PLS, I hope, however, that there is a strong demand in the lithium sector ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.