ZMM 0.00% 0.9¢ zimi limited

article of interest, page-24

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Everything does not revolve around Seychelles.
    Every time something comes about oil and gas, there is a sudden flag waving we are on something that is about to happen or should have happened yesterday. In other words counting your chickens before they hatch.
    Europe needs Russia for the moment, but, The Israelis have a huge gas deposit discovered by Noble and the Cypriots have a huge deposit by Noble also. Oil and gas companies are searching the Eastern Mediterranean because there is supposed to be huge deposits there also.
    Now the Israelis have come to some sort of arrangement with Cyprus and Greece to build a pipeline to connect Europe with in the forseable future.
    This is why I said a little while ago that management has to get something together soon. Everybody else has had a head start with all the projects and are preparing production facilities. Whilst we are still waiting to see whether they are doing 2D infill with no farmin partner(s).
    So slow on the wheel and miscalculating what was around the corner I hope we dont get bought out cheap.
    Dont worry I want something really good to come out of this because I do have money in this too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.