VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

article of interest!, page-18

1. 1,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Your right JoJo, actions speak louder, but lets give the new govn a chance, they have only finalised the election results today. Rolling back four years of green powered labor policies will take a bit of time.

But expect the new Govn to come up with some quick point scoring moves to prove their credentials. The issue of mining approvals has been high profile, especially in braddon and there will be moves to demonstrate they meant what they said in the election.

My thoughts for the immediate future are that the judge will now take the easy decision and rule against the mine on a technicality and send it back for re approval. That will keep both sides happy, TNC will gloat about the win, the minister will quickly re approve the mine. The SP will drop for a few days (be quick there) and then the market will realise the reality of the situation and the SP will start it's climb. The mine will then proceed and the government will rewrite legislation so that we (and other companies) don't have to go through this again for the other two mines.

Some thing like that anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.