VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

article of interest!, page-33

1. 1,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    You sure do love to stir people up Chris. But nothing wrong with the contrary opinions, it keeps us focused on reality rather than emotion and so I enjoy reading your posts. But I do still disagree with you..... on two counts.

One I have not lost hope on wining the court case, that's because Venture will win regardless of the judges decision given that the judge is ruling on the process and not on the decision. So worst case is a re-run of the Shree situation, so no big deal.

Two I cannot understand your assessment that Mt Lindsay is uneconomical given the current and forecast price of Tin and the current and forecast exchange rate are at levels that make it clearly economical in accordance with the independently verified BFS. Then also consider that the BFS did not take into account profit from the DSO projects nor did it take into account future resources from planned drilling projects within the existing tenements and that are clearly already indicating a life much longer than the initially estimated 9 years.

And then there is the Tg....which is in fact larger than the Tin resources.

But more importantly than all that, Tasmania wants and needs this mine and many other similar projects to boot. Lindsay will have funding (from DSO and local investment), infrastructure (already being upgraded now) and strong support from the local population. It also has strong backing from the AWU, Labour and more important still the the now ruling Liberals. The Greens god bless their cotton socks don't even have a Party in Tasmania anymore, they are just three independents.

Keep bagging it down Chris, you may fool a few more into selling down so you can grab some more...like I said it's a great strategy you have there and all is fair in love and war. But you won't get mine :-].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.