CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

G'day Richard. Let me have a go at answering all of them. Just...

1. 5,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    G'day Richard. Let me have a go at answering all of them. Just from following CRK and John McKinstry over the years.

The fantastical 4 million ozs annouced by the previous mob, John always turned he nose up at. But recently he has called it a 'target'. So knowing John a little, I honestly think your 2 mill resource is about right... and can I guess 1 million of that as reserves. But nice to see CRK is tired of infill and proving and will do a little exploring in the next few months.

I think the pit vs underground is yet to be determined. But John seems pedantic and will open pit for a while (boring but profitable) and keep the big guns (underground high grades) awaiting some cash flow.

Your question re cash flow / profit is good. Funny how on every gold share there is the guy with the envelope doing the sums and showing every 50 mill market cap goldie will produce 1 bill cash flow in the next five years. I always smile at that.

I have not done this with CRK. They are now the most boring annoucement deliverers. They just add 50k ozs here and 100k ozs there. One day somebody will say 'wait a minute, these guys have a million oz in resources and they are not done yet'.

That is why I like CRK (my biggest holding). They are so darn boring and I think will boringly just start pouring gold and find more ozs. Not flash, just boring, good.

I get a feeling there will be no JV. CRK seem a little confident of what they have. And they have enough cash to get to cash positive. So they say. So there will be no Cap Raising.

John in letters to me and others said the share price will really rocket once they are close to producing. As there are not many shares and a LOT held at the top.

I think the only way you can pick up is when a big holder needs living cash. That is the dump you saw about 3 weeks ago. Suddendly a dump of shares down to 32 cents.

So if you have cash, it may be wise to always have a resaonable buy in in the gap below the top seller. You can get lucky and pick up some about 10% below the prevailing price.

NPV... do you care? It cant be much. They dont have anything except unproven gold. It is not proven, I guess until it is mined.

You know how John was talking about some joint venture re processing. Well, I think the regional mates all snubbed their nose. So John just said... OK, I will heap leech the stuff.

I really get the impression this company will slowly, slowly just grind its way up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.