FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Neddy,First off, thank you for supplying the full article.Been...

1. 435 Posts.
    Neddy,

First off, thank you for supplying the full article.

Been away from the board this afternoon/evening, so a delay in replying.

In my post I neither said nor implied that Golden Webb was at Treasure Island - the paragraph in question deals with the fact that Focus Minerals had released information to a third party before shareholders, and Golden Webb is cited as the example contained in the article (the article is titled Focus Minerals and Treasure Island and covers matters other than Treasure Island).

The author of the article clearly stated that Golden Webb was part of the Greater Coolgardie Project and thus to repeat this information would be superfluous to the point I was making.

I fail to see how the paragraph in question does not accord with the doctrine espoused by either Fries, Jesperson or Kies in their various publications relating to the understanding and context of the english language, in that it (the paragraph) clearly defines its source (the article) and that a proper noun (Golden Webb) contained in it is well understood, or defined in the source (Golden Webb, located in Greater Coolgardie Area).

Think a bit more engaging of brain prior to mouth is warranted across a lot of posts appearing on this board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.