IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Yep - it's the same old risk/reward thing. Everyone has their...

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11920
    Yep - it's the same old risk/reward thing. Everyone has their own tolerance for that, so all posters are correct in their own way.

I started buying IMU quite a while ago now, and then I topped up at low levels over time. My average is well below the current SP. If IMU lives up to expectations I will do very well indeed (by my own modest standards). But if it bombs (though that would really surprise me) I can afford to lose what I have.

Personally I think 2 cents is a bargain, and of course 1.9 cents is even better. I have a buy order in for an even sillier price because I don't really need more, but if market forces send IMU to ridiculous lows then I'd feel foolish missing out.

Sure there is still significant risk here - and no revenue stream - which is precisely why the SP is at 1.9 cents and not 19 cents or better.

The lack of revenue (other than research grants) is obvious, though they are well cashed up so funds are not a mid term problem. Personally I feel the level of risk is quite a bit less than the market assumes it to be. Aussie Biotechs have not been particularly well regarded - especially since the PBT debacle - so I feel the market is suffering an understandable aversion to small cap Biotechs. However Imugene have some pretty good data around the effectiveness of Her-Vaxx, and since I bought in the Mimotope and Arginine projects have shown promise, and IMU is no longer a one trick pony.

Maybe I will buy a trading parcel and make some cash out of the swings - but my core parcel still seems like a very good long term hold to me. I expect 2018 to be the year Imugene lives up to its promise.

Good luck to all holders - the long termers and the traders - and very best wishes to the Imugene team members who are chasing their own dream of success, based on helping people more than on making money.

Let's hope, most of all, that Imugene succeeds for the people who need help most - those living with cancer. I know that's something everyone here can agree upon.

Huge best wishes to everyone

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.