AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Article on news.com.au, page-22

1. 6,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    No Idea! I bought into a company I felt would run the course and consistently reach their goals. I am far to new at this to understand things in more depth, and I am not afraid to admit it.

A sole Adapt/Cardiocel business I would hazard a guess at being valued 10-15% less than current value, I believe a lot of value is put into Prof Frazer and his abilities, so they need to deliver there.

I also believe that the current market cap is factoring in a lot of hesitation and when the market hears the number it wants to hear for Cardiocel sales that will give the 15% to 20% rise people are expecting. What the figure they are waiting for though is anyone's guess and hopefully they hear it in my lifetime!

I have no real research or knowledge for this, I am just waffling and elaborating on the hours I have spent reading forums and analyst research to make AHZ my biggest holding, and to date my best performing.

Nearly time to read an informative and appreciated post from Terry to get the thread back on track I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.