AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

To answer an earlier, and probably insincere question Im QE, if...

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    To answer an earlier, and probably insincere question Im QE, if AHZ was cardiocel and nothing else, it wouldn't be trading above 8c I reckon. Cardiocel is a sexy growth area with potentially huge profits, but the risk of a competitor or complications sinking a one trick product would require huge multiples to get investors in. No chance of a $200m mc.

If cardiocel fails, for whatever unforeseen bizarre reason, the company can fall back on it's old base, expertise, vaccine division, other medical products (not insignificant) and cash backing and pick itself up. That's worth more than zero.

The vaccine play is probably detracting from the share price at the moment, believe it or not I agree with you here, it's too much like Russian roulette for post GFC investors. If they can make a fist of the Ph2 trials however (and this is why I wouldn't want to see partnering on Ph1 Fox) that will flip to a small bonus. If (I know if) by that time Cardiocel and the rest of sales are really bolstering the bottom line the risk will be seen as significantly reduced. The real value wont arrive until either a successful partnering based on ph2, or a successful Ph3. Even then investors will start worrying about how they plan to fund and market it. If it's partnered, AHZ will end up with about 20% of $ sales on a good day. That's not bad, it's a huge market, but I'm just keeping it real.

So in brief, I think cardiocel is the most important thing this company has going for it, but getting rid of everything else would be madness.

And try to post something that doesn't end in;-

cap raising?

because I know it's making you laugh at your monitor.

I'm open to any reasonable criticism of that post of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.