NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

If only I knew where there is a shell that some smart cookie...

1. 9,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    If only I knew where there is a shell that some smart cookie could back this inspiring kickstarter idea into? Its like groundhog day?

With Kamala on board now they just need the swifties for world domination

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-conspiracy-theory-trump-debate-nova-h1-audio-earrings-1951917

At least the Malte the CEO has a sense of humour and a marketing ability

"

We would also like to take respond to rumours that our H1 Audio Ear Rings are just an idea and do not exist as a finished product. The H1 Audio Ear Rings were demonstrated by us at CES in Las Vegas in 2024. A large number of visitors and journalists tested our product live. However, as a small start-up we had to chose between ramping up production and developing and securing our intellectual property and we have so far chosen the latter. We are actively looking for potential licensees and cooperation partners, i.p. from the luxury and jewelry industry, to manufacture our products at scale.

Due to the current high demand, we decided to produce a highly limited edition of NOVA H1 Audio Ear Rings offer them at a price of USD 1,895 (silver) / 1,995 (gold) ourselves. Those are available on eBay – a unique opportunity to acquire a truly outstanding innovation!

About Icebach Sound Solutions GmbH
    Icebach Sound Solutions GmbH is a start-up based in Munich. Please note that we are not identical with “Nova Products GmbH”, a company that went insolvent. Icebach acquired Nova’s intellectual property from the insolvency administrator but Icebach has no legal connections to Nova Products For more information about all BBG Entertainment products please visit www.icebachsound.com.

Media Contacts:
    Icebach Sound Solutions GmbH
    Malte Iversen (CEO)"

Can anyone identify this shareholder?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6458/6458785-a77aa36e887418d3b946ad154b49ef37.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.