HDR hardman resources limited

Dynofish,I can do little to change forty years of business...

1. 276 Posts.
    Dynofish,

I can do little to change forty years of business thinking. Whatever your views are of me. There is nothing questionable about my motives. I read the article and two points hit me which I expressed openly and honestly and they seemed to support what I have been saying for three weeks. I have nailed my colours to the mast and stuck to them through thick and thin. It is a good job we are all not the same. I am not trying to provoke anyone I am just putting forward a different viewpoint from some other people on this BB. What is wrong with that approach? I have never called another person names like I have had to endure for having a different opinion to myself.

So if we have a herd mentality thats fine. Do not think outside the circle otherwise you will suffer numerous unsavory comments. We have to consider all the angles not just those that suit certain needs IMHO. Then discount the no-hopers.

I am fully aware that some of the contributors are sitting on heavy losses and the current outcome will not put them in profit if the takeover goes through. I have said I would like the takeover to fail and see if HDR can survive on their own

It seems whatever I offer somebody will attack it. Heads or Tails I lose. Perhaps one day we will all find out the truth as to what happened to place HDR in this predicament and I hope I am wrong all the way. If that happens I will apologise for my wrongful thinking. However until the fat lady sings my view is as good as the next

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.