HDR hardman resources limited

article on petroleumnews.net, page-19

1. 276 Posts.
    PTFE,

I am not trying to build or repair my credibility all I am doing is telling it as I see it, as unpleasant as it may be in this case. My viewpoint no one else's

I have not requested anyones proxy and their vote is personal to them. They can vote "No", "Yes" or "abstain" I do not care

Nor have I thought or used the word grumpy. I will respect yours, Pacey or HUMP's views. Because at the end of the day thats all they are yours or mine.

The nature of my posts has been to try and offer reasons as to why HDR is/was failing as an organisation. Some people hold to the view that everything in the organisation is rosy I dont. I first thought they had cash problems last May/June on ADVFN but was not confident. Since then my confidence has grown.

Why should I stop posting on Monday just because the vote is decided then, whatever the outcome. Do you think I am that shallow. I want to see this to a conclusion. Sadly if it is a "yes" this BB will drop into decay very quickly. I have seen it happen with other BB's when a company is takenover. However if it is a "no" vote. Then I can assure you I will stick around for the party. One of my strong attributes is loyalty

If I turnout to be wrong in my views I will apologise if I am correct I expect to be rubbished such is life. I can live with both outcomes

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.