CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

...and a rasberry to you too, Sheriff Lormac! Are you a...

1. 4,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    ...and a rasberry to you too, Sheriff Lormac! Are you a frustrated wanna-be moderator or something!

My comments weren't as much political, more about what impact this mining tax mess will have on the international investing public's perception of Australia.

And as for the comment on the mining lease on North Stradbroke, I really don't give a hoot whether you are green, pastel or purple.

Further, I'm not interested in the mine itself...more about the way the govt (as opposed to a party, htough Qld is Labor))has acted in stealth and what message this might have on the industry.

And by the way, I heard Michael Roche the CEO of the Queensland Resources Council state that he considers it to be a serious act of destabilisation of great concern to all mining entities. He made these comments last Thursday at the Copper Conference in Brisbane.

FACT: If the miners cannot have certainty, they won't come and they won't invest. CERTAINTY, this is basic tenet which government must provide, whichever party is in power.

But look...my main point was this: all of this is good for CFE...Marampa isn't in Austrlia, is it? And maybe this might just give us an edge in the eyes of the Asian buyers.

So, Lormac, may the sand in your swimmers not cause you too much irritation! Life's too short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.