TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Anatol thanks for your honest post and in part it explains why...

1. 429 Posts.
    Anatol thanks for your honest post and in part it explains why there are always buyers and sellers in any stock, goodluck with your investing.
    I today was one of the buyers who may have picked up some of your parcel , I was half expecting a pullback and ready to increase my stake , if it drops to .3 and fundamentals stay as is a little more will be added to our stake.to downramp a stock with persistant negative posts is not my strategy to try and achieve a desirable outcome.
    What attracted us to the stock was interest in the battery technology , I've been researching it for years and acknowledge the perceived long shot but if it proves itself we are talking a multi billion dollar industry resulting in a extremely disruptive market ,of course time will tell , luckily we have plenty of academic resources to scrutinise the milestones and newsfeeds.
    All I ask off the trolls is to provide technical links or resources for myself to scrutinise with academics, as of yet none has been provided.
    Landstead did help our decision for a larger stake , I agree not all the time they are correct , investing in the pointy end of the market is very risky but over a period of time they have the runs on the board. No doubt they would of carried out some thorough due diligence.
    As far as dilution goes it means nothing it is always the market cap.
    an investor should make their own decision and not place all their eggs in one basket and ask themselves why a so called penny dreadful gets populated with trolls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.