TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

No future I'm typing on a iphone sometimes talking so blame my...

1. 429 Posts.
    No future I'm typing on a iphone sometimes talking so blame my software, havnt got time to sit in front of a computer , running two business's one a vineyard and coaching a soccer team, the only person who sits in front of a computer is my bookkeeper but nethertheless find it beneficial to view hc.
    I don't understand your reply quote on dilution. Let me explain. 18.43 mc approx. , this could easily hit 100 mill mc even without a contract. 200k$ holding = 1mill approx. 2c , I guess it depends on your target.Maybe it will hit .3 which would suit some trolls after all that's why they are here for an attractive entry, warning everybody , yeah right very believable that is.
    As with technical links that's the facts all we are hearing is noise off posters most who are on the bones of their ass as far as cash goes. Personally I'll wait as stated and view the first milestone which realastically will come before xmass then I/we can scrutinise it through a process using acadamics .
    As with spaces in between words , relax , I will tell you why. The most articulate speakers and experts in prose make the most lousy investors and that's a fact.
    I'm going overseas so won't contribute for a week or two goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.