TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Article re Proppants Investment Forum, page-2

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    At the end of April, Siegfried Konig and Dr. David Henson were the Guest Speakers  at Objective Capital's Proppant Investment Forum in London. At this Conference there were industry leaders from Investment Houses and O&G Directors from Global operations.

Proppants Investment Forum 2016.jpg

Often we don't get to hear what Conference Attendees say or think after a Conference but I have attached the Transcript from the Director of Alliance after attending Ziggy's speech. You can also see the Video presentation in the link I will provide below.

Transcript from Proppants Investment Forum 2016 Conference Attendee Mr. Ian Birrell, Director of Alliance.

“ The Chairman of LWP was excellent because he managed very successfully in my view to…to review across the world who is doing what and where the advantages are in two ways: i) The quality of the Proppant and 2) where those are taking place and any problems that there are. And so I felt that was very constructive, and I enjoyed it, and I’ve gone away feeling much better about the whole subject and will put considering my investment into the Company or the Companies. “

I realize that many have seen the video presentation of Ziggy and LWP but this latest presentation addresses a lot of recent enquiries by shareholders. I have watched the video through twice and also the second one of Dr. David Henson. Ziggy discusses some of the following:

1) Did LWP actually enter into an agreement with Hallmark?
    2) Why is there a delay with the Pune Plant?
    3) What are the determinants for the Pune Plant to commence operations?
    4) What is happening with proppants in the world and how does that affect the high grade LWP proppant?
    5) Why did LWP produce the lower cost proppant?
    6) Where are the negotiations underway for the LWP technology?
    7) What are the secondary roles of the Pune Plant for LWP's advancement?
    8) How can LWP's technology modify other Proppant Manufacturer's equipment to sell the fly-ash product?
    9) Potential prospects for retrofitting of proppant equipment in the US and China.
    10) JV discussions are underway in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia and Saudi Arabia.
    11) Siegfried Konig mentions a PLAN B to protect the future of LWP so that it will never be affected by global POO.

IMO This video is very important for all shareholders to view if you want to be informed about your investment.

The link to Siegfried Konig and David Henson's presentations.
    http://www.objectivecapitalconferences.com/ocic/proppantsforum2016-videos.php

GLTAH & DYOR.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 06/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.