NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"I doubt they could mount a case, if it can be proven that...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    "I doubt they could mount a case, if it can be proven that genorah directors conspired with certain staff in the DMR and SA govt to pull off getting the rights to begin with."

This goes back to the political connection thing again, with 80% of the country being black and 66% of the population voting for the ANC in the last election (higher in previous years) that works out that about 82% of the black people voted for the ANC, wow 82% of the black population have polictical connections to the ANC.

Considering black people couldnt own a business during apartheid (1948-1994)do you think Anglo got this farms legitimately to begin with? Read the lastest report on Kumba Iron, they are still at it. If every old rights prospecting permit was converted to new 9% of the population would still own 95% of the wealth of South Africa.

Bit over the top but so is this political connection rubbish, remember that only a small number of Black South Africans probably have the education level required for high level business positions thanks to apartheid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.