NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

article/some similarities to nkp case, page-107

1. 4,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    aravive wrote """"Very bad sign,

Perfectly understandable, but I wonder why its taken them so long though. In my view they had ample reason to do this early December. What has changed? Macquarie is often on the money and it doesn't take them this long to work out their money is at risk . Plus they would be reluctant to do this to a share in suspension. Do they know something?"""""

What a load of CRAP.....i have known many stocks have there margins reduced to zero percent over the short-term and then have it reinstated one month later. It means nothing.....it has happened to good solid companies with no debt and making profit,,,,an example was MGX about 6 months ago and it lasted one month , its margin was then reinstated. I had rung up comsec at the time and complained why they did it and it had NOTHING to do with conspiracy theories of something sinister under the table. It is just risk management. Sometime certian brokers are too exposed to a certain company and they curtail the margin,,,,no big deal.

So for all to make a big issue out of one broker changing their margin on NKP to zero is ridiculous.

It is amazing how the USUAL SUSPECTS come out of the wood work to vilify the company when someone puts a negative slant on something so innocuous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.