NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

article/some similarities to nkp case, page-14

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Pete

for the record I do not have answers to everything just a number of things. Pity that you do not spend as much time as myself doing comprehensive research and contacting key players.

NKP will relist after the DMR makes an announcement and not before. They now "expect" an announcement sometime in Feb. It appears that they were given incorrect info last time.

I have no idea what the sp will be once they list.I can only guess as I do not have the answer to your question.

In my opinion......

If the first announcement is that Garatau is secure it should hold 50c. However this depends on D & D supporters holding firm.If they dump to recover their capital you may see a drop to 40c.

If the first announcement includes details of a JV and or BFS then it should jump into 60c plus range.

I suspect the Tubatse news to follow a few weeks later due to the complication of claims. Good news should then see the sp go up again. I believe that there will be a deal with all the Tribes. The DMR cannot afford not to negotiate such a deal.

In order to get to that magical $1 mark we need:

1. All Garatau farms returned.

2. BFS and JV announcement ( or go it with contractor)for Garatau.

3. At least two Tubatse farms secured.

NOTE: I may be wrong with all my predictions. Have stated this many times if you read my posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.