NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

KIWIThanks for your post and extracts from mine.Obviously they...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    KIWI

Thanks for your post and extracts from mine.Obviously they added value?

I recall very clearly that NKP approached the ASX regarding the first Court case and was told that they did not have to alert shareholders as the case was against Genorah Res and it related to an issue well before the farms were assigned to NKP. If there is anyone to blame maybe it should be the governing authorities? Companies do look to provide minimum output do they not? Read the signature panel on bottom of each of my posts.

Your second point where you quote ....."little prospects of success" (not "no prospect) and that it was "unlikely" .... These were the words used by the person who communicated to me.

I cannot state that they accurately reflected the views of the Genorah lawyers managing the Court Cases at that time.There have been several lawyers engaged from different firms.That is why he said..."We understand that Genorah and Nkwe had been advised that the prospects of the applicants succeeding with their ...." The key words are WE UNDERSTAND.

You state ....."Most are in this mess because of one reason. The failure for NKP to disclose ANY of the court actions to holders."

That is absolute rubbish.

The mess is because the Concourt ruled against Genorah. As a result of that judgement the Tubatse prospecting rights need to be re-examined by the DMR. In addition the Concourt judgement opened the door for Angloplats and ARM to recontest the assignment of Garatau farms.

Are you not up to what has been happening? Go back and read the numerous posts and announcements and press releases since early Dec.

Re continuous disclosure. Let the ASX make the call if NKP directors have failed shareholders.

In my opinion if any of the three courts had taken one or two Tubatse farms from NKP last year the shareprice would not have fallen dramaticaly. What has derailed NKP is the fact that AngloPlats and ARM are challenging the Garatau stake and NKP has the Tubatse disputation to resolve.

Again these are my views. You are entitled to yours.All very subjective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.