NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

BigMac wrote,"Stagman, I would have thought you enjoyed guessing...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    BigMac wrote,

"Stagman, I would have thought you enjoyed guessing games, after all thats why you invested in NKP right OVER THE MANY SUCCESSFUL LESS STRESSFUL MORE RELIABLE OPTIONS??? With the complete lack of factual and fully truthful updates what else have you got to base your investment decisions on other than "guesses" and Chance..."

BigMac, once again you've avoided answering the question and it really seems that you're more stressed than anybody. I don't know the reason why, maybe you can enlighten us?

Both you and Rod admit that you're in it for the trade so I can't see why you would be concerned with "risk", it's the risk factor that helps create the price fluctuations that gives you the opportunity to trade in the first place.

If you care to read my past posts you will find that it was the poster "domum" and myself who alerted this forum to the Constitutional Court challenge to the prospecting rights to the two southern Tubatse farms and it was me who alerted the forum to the Supreme Court of Appeals challenge to the northern Tubatse farm so don't pretend that I've posted "soothing reassuring words" as you claim and turned a blind eye to the risk. If anything, I've upset some posters here in the past by reminding them of the risk when all they wanted to do was sweep it under the carpet and hope that the problem would go away.

Before 1 December 2010, I stated on more than one occasion that the Constitutional Court would either dismiss the challenge or it would be upheld and the matter would be referred back to the DMR for review. If the second scenario eventuated I maintained at the time that the rights would be reinstated to Genorah and nothing that has happened so far has made me change my mind.

I remind you of the facts as we understand them;

1. On 8 September 2006, the DMR granted Genorah the prospecting rights over the farms De Kom 52kt, Garatouow 282kt, Hoepakrantz 291kt, Nooitverwacht 324kt and Eerstegeluk 372kt in the Limpopo Province.

2. On 12 September 2006 a prospecting rights agreement was entered into between the Minister duly represented by the Regional Manager for the Limpopo region of the DMR and Genorah represented by M W Mphahlele.

3. On 27 August 2007, the DMR as represented by its Deputy Director General, Mineral Regulation, J F Rocha, against a background of discussion between the DMR and Anglo Platinum, confirmed in writing that the prospecting rights granted to Genorah over the abovementioned properties were valid. At the time, Genorah was in negotiations with Nkwe Platinum who wished to obtain an interest in the prospecting rights granted to Genorah and would, in return, make capital available to finance the required exploration.

4. Nkwe, with the Minister's consent, consequently obtained a 74% interest in the prospecting rights granted in terms of section 11(1) of the MPRDA 2002. In return, Genorah obtained a major shareholding in the company and Nkwe has acted throughout on the understanding that the prospecting rights over the properties were properly and validly granted.

5. Nkwe obtained 74% of the prospecting rights granted to Genorah over the farms, based on the fact that the prospecting rights were granted to Genorah, that the DMR had in writing confirmed that it was validly granted, that the required Ministerial consent was obtained for Nkwe to obtain a 74% interest in the rights and that Nkwe accepted, as it was entitled to do, that the rights were validly granted and would be unassailable.

6. Nkwe has invested a substantial amount of money in the project to date, certain that its rights were valid and granted with Ministerial approval and would therefore be properly protected.

Your claim that I'm investing based on "guesses and chance" is plainly wrong.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.