NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

article/some similarities to nkp case, page-4

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Thanks for that Coppertop
    For those that haven't worked out who Coppertop's favorite source of company "insider" information is yet, I suggest you read this post by Topwon if you want a clue.

Then I suggest you all read this entire thread, by one time poster David Salim

I then suggest you all look at Davids profile. Nothing before and nothing since.

I'm not suggesting anything, merely joining the dots for the truth impaired.

You can be your own judges.

A few now know.

PS. This is not entirely my research, borrowed some of it from a wise man who is enjoying a Singha or two right now thanks mostly to the NKP "insider information" posted here in October 2010 by a certain "miner" poster, which resulted in the share price breaking the 60 barrier for a short time.

Next time you make important investment decisions, it might be wise to consider how accurate the "insider information" is that is posted by some posters, and their "real" motivations for doing so.

To Be Continued...

Disc: No Stock Held - No Short Positions Held - No Reason To Manufacture Mis-truths - Nothing to be gained or lost by this poster with respect to NKP.

PS. Hornbill, the email you asked about, I cannot post here, but the reply gave the impression "all avenues are being explored" is that enough to give you a clue? It also reveals why still in suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.