NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

article/some similarities to nkp case, page-9

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Stagman

Unfortunately Big Mac has nothing to add to the NKP discussion. As you state he has no stock and his only contribution is putting the company and its directors down.

If he did some actual research and carefully read many of the posters who have made significant contributions he would form different opinions.

NKP had no choice but to go into suspension because the DMR is reviewing ALL its prospecting rights to its farms. If they are lost ( which is highly unlikely) then the company may have to close shop. But because NOONE knows what the outcome will be ....then a wise move was to suspend until we all know the facts.

The beauty of this suspension is that downrampers have no impact on the shareprice and cannot influence current shareholders into panic mode. The shareprice remains at 45c. That's the value of shareholder's asset.

The company shared (via announcements) as much info that the ASX demanded. Could more have been forthcoming... without a doubt ..YES! Would it have influenced new investors? Maybe. Most knew that there were risks associated with the stock.If not then they were inexperienced and a lesson has been learnt the hard way.

Did NKP or the DMR or the High Court or the Supreme Court know that the Concourt would give a judgement against NKP's interest? NO. Just read what Genorah's lawyers had to say on my last post?

Opportunity lost..... that's the risk with all investments. There is also a paper/capital loss if a shareprice goes down.Fact of investing.

The company has made predictions based upon input and information it had at hand. However its been a moving feast with many factors having adverse impact on the status quo.One minute a JV with Xstrata looked likely, the next Angloplats and ARM looked likely as partners then go it alone had value. One BFS after another in order to accomodate the most viable option.

In conclusion the impact of the Concourt has derailed the company.That is fact! However that is not to say that NKP will not find its way to greatness as a powerful platinum miner.

Its only a matter of time and downrampers and rampers alike will know when the next journey begins.

Based upon my research, discussions with prominent personnel and above all a "gut feel" I believe that i am on a winner.

When the time comes some shareholders will exit and others like Bigmac will reconsider their position and may follow the leaders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.