RFX 4.55% 10.5¢ redflow limited

Article: "Tesla Town" coming to Melbourne, Australia, page-2

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Re: Duste ; "It's a big shame the Developers are coat-tailing off the hype of Tesla's Town".
    "Shame"- it is a frustrating, disturbing, concern that such a large development follows such hype!
    I stand corrected regarding my faith in the market to find and pay for quality re 'Upcoming sales data'.
    Have been re-educated by some of the market again. The reluctance of the commercial sector to invest in an 'unproven product' and gleefully invest in products that increasingly display short comings, is very disturbing. Not the first the time consumer fashion has been seen as disturbing. That is the power of marketing.
    Or, am I not appreciating the opportunities available that SH and team are quietly working on.
    Future announcement - 'Yarra Bend to be powered by Redflow's ZBM. Developers are taking note.'
    I have faith, but frustrated.

SH's approach of progress to market a product that reliably meets claims and market expectations provides long term, large market advantages. Which is great for us but as ethical, new economy investors, time is running out for us to save those following the illusions of fashion/marketing squandering their money in inappropriate places. We need save them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $27.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $3.086K 27.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134051 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2134 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.