TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Article: TNG moves in rarefied group, page-22

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    MaceTyz nice to see you back in this forum, a good omen perhaps. I'm with you, there has obviously been cash burn and reserves are limited to perhaps the next 2 quarters, however, it is my view that the show of faith by SMS with there modest placement last CR was tailored to bridge the gap till finance facilities are available to access.

I'm not sure (who is ) exactly or what the break up or make up will be but SMS's holding seems to be in no man's land without more. If we take the Breakaway Report of 10/16 and apply their finance/equity scenario ( SMS) current (circa )14 mill share holding or 1.8 % of total current issue would be watered down to .6%. My thinking is SMS with their own entwined patents (Titanium) with TNGs TIVAN patents are inseparable.

Throw in the now proposed 3 way split of TNG to TRR, Mt Peake and TIVAN, are we actually now looking at a financial model that is made up in three separate packages. Let's say for the foundation for debate and that's all it is, TRR exsisting holders 1 for 25 shares plus TNG and IPO, Mt Peake Project substantially exsisting holders with mine development finance from a number of related parties including Downers, Govt Loans etc and lastly TIVAN/Refinery, lesser issue to exsisting holders equity imput SMS, finance from German credit sources.

There are those who post with way more insight and experience in matters financial than I'll ever have but is this were we going??
    Last edited by maxter: 07/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $73.08K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 381210 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 158621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.