AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Article: UK Bowland Shale Worth $1 billion, page-12

1. 2,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Bohara. I accept your point in first and last paragraph of your post. But completely disagree with your other points. I do not short the stock. Because I am not a trader. I am a long term holder of AJL since 2012 and you are probably aware I have been on this forum before you came on board.
    AJL management effectiveness has been somewhat a critical factor in AJL sp. The reminisce of Mr AC management era and style is still clouding the valuation of AJL. Most recent example is the mystery investor. Why cant the company disclose the name of the new investor? It is understandable if the Placement has not been agree but in this case it has been completed. Such secrecy doesnt inspire confidence in investors who are kept out in the dark. Maybe that's what the insiders want.
    I have never disagreed with the potential upsides that have been discussed on this forum but the share prices and progresses in producing the result to back it up doesn't add up to the claims and thus the skepticism and the ammunition for the anti-frackers to fire. I think Cuadrilla team is doing a good job (mind you the timeline could be managed a bit better) of dispelling the myth and scaremongering about environment risk, pollution and disruption to local community. PNR site and its operation is standing tall as an example to dispel the antis claims and propaganda. However, the economics remain to be seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $431 47.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53991 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.