IDL 0.00% $1.27 industrea limited

article, page-15

1. 10,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Pwallace. I entered a "promising" venture under the ticker of CVI. If u ever read that thread and look at the SP graphs of 3 years u will see what happend. I lost a LOT of money. Now it appears that ASIC are after them. Since I have a HUGE capital loss it will take some time before my capital gains will be a concern to me.

When one is souch a situation it changes how one thinks about holding for the long term or not as there is some urgency for me to recover those losses

That situation has FORCED me to think differenlty about how I can accelerate my gains. Since about May this year I am up ~75% on the meager traidng/investing account budget that I had left.

I have loooong way to go to get back. I bleive that if I can consistently get these sorts of gains over say a 2 or 3 year period then I will step up my committment. I have made these gains during a bull run since March this year so it proves nothing as yet. I need to retain my gains during down turns.

I try to stay close to just a few stock to hold whilst I am satisified with progress and out if I am not happy (permanently or temporary).

I would call myself a short term holder, not an investor and not a trader (I may hold for weeks and I may get in and out twice in 1 week), traders trade in and out several times per day.

I have been studying Robbbbb and Haspete and a few others who tend to post on shorter term (days or weeks) ranges in SP and trends. I wish to improve my gains by being more disciplined in gettin out and back in at the right time. still not being disciplined enough !!

I hope the above explains my motives and the therefore the reason why I do what I do.

Sskim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.