ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

'FINALISING' sounds good to me!With all the immediate focus on...

1. 147 Posts.
    'FINALISING' sounds good to me!

With all the immediate focus on "finalising" one deal or another, it would be easy to overlook the significance of the La Bella/Otway announcement and what is actually starring the reader in the face.

It is very evident that 2016 oil linked gas pricing, plus further "low risk" exploration potential resource of 668 petajoules and corresponding increase in condensate is the kicker here!

Based on the estimated higher/more likely 2016 gas price of $8 per gigajoule, when you add the EXTRA "low risk" exploration resource of 668 petajoules (plus condensate) there is roughly four times EXTRA gas resource.

So instead of a conservative current NPV of $75 Million (at $6) as indicated in the article and todays announcement, doesn't it become somewhere around $700 Million! Correct me if I am wrong but that would equate to approximately 50 cents per share - just for Otway Basin assets alone!

Of course by 2016, WHL would have already well and truly developed Seychelles acreage AND DRILLED / MADE A DISCOVERY in the Seychelles! Imagine what that would be worth!

Much, Much nearer term is PALTA 1. The SHELL / PALTA 1 DRILL and potential DISCOVERY could be completed in Late August this year! Potentially another major kicker there.

Man o Man - there is some massive potential here for those with vision and the conviction to see it through.

When the above progressively falls into place, possibly beginning very soon, there will be some extremely satisfied Investors indeed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.