VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

article, page-43

1. 636 Posts.
    Thanks Kori, I appreciate you asking Frank.

I don't find his answer particularly sensible or reassuring.

As Frank must well know, our recently resigned chairman is also the President of CNMC, and the Chairman of both CNMIM and NFC. He was involved in ORD from 2005 til earlier this year. In an asx release meeting the Loas Prime Minister he was also noted as President of SARCO (asx ann 12/6/08). Our acting Chair (David Tang) is President of CNMIM . To try and portray these entities an independent or CNMIM now a "minor part" does not fill me with confidence. I also note the project is also on the CNMIM webite but NOT NFC as far as I can see (extract below).

if NFC believes in the project, obviously thats great. But the same person was/is in a senior role in all organisations (CNMC, CNMIM, NFC, ORD and SARCO !!)...i.e Luo Tao....so hardly "totally different and separate". So it doesn't answer my question and actually sounds like "spin"

No worries, more questions for the AGM. As I've posted before I like the risk/reward of ORD but the corp governance is interesting. And questions marks over ability of this board in my mind

cnmim website extract
    Bauxite Project in Laos

The project is located at Champasak Province in southern part of Laos that includes three exploration tenements with a total area of more than 1500 km2. LSI and YUDIDA tenements are undertaking exploration work, and the third area is under application

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.