KAR 2.43% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

article, page-2

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Good post Stevo

Few days ago ,as soon the "kar report was lodged", I wrote about the engament of Worey Parson as an amazing example how Karoon board miss completely the boat of what makes a share goes up and estimulate the dream of investors and create some excitement.

More recently TheCouncilgritter,wrote a text heavily applauded by other members that he was tired to read "complaints" and he stated his most amazing admiration for the amazing Kar board team.

I wrote my disagreement and last Friday,with all market up Karoon again show how the market just are 100% not interest in Karoon.

Is so sad if people answer things like..we still have no cash flow that's is the reason...Sad because we can provide source showing this is not the truth.

The only way to fix problems is assume,understand and take action . Just pretend we are the best,we discover 4 in 5 wells gas,can be fantastic..but my pocket can't feel.
    The othet ones that recommend" that sare is not to you Cato... its a long term share".. They also make a mistake not benchmarking the industry,as well each discovery should provide proportional increase.
    Nobody expect the day after the "last well number 54" than the shares goes from 4.77 to 15..Correct ?

Stevo..the text shows how many exciting subjects,actions is going on ..

People hate conspiracy theories mainly because they are most of case, impossible prove and most of time handle by paranoics and other disturbing metal people.
    But,considering all events and considering the IQ of the board I ca't avoid to consider the possibility the board is working "not to raise the price share and 100% not concern about".. They are managing 100% their ressources and efforts to complete successfully the programme and than, when just few survivors will be there.. than offer to the market the share to somebody else produce their discoveries.

For sure in that sense the share is a "long play"... But shouldn't be...They could easily be today much better than it is.

ato (good sunday to everybody)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.035(2.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.183B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.50 $1.43 $9.730M 6.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 83033 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 25305 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.