KAR 1.10% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Couldn't agree more Stevo.....as an investor in resource plays...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Couldn't agree more Stevo.....as an investor in resource plays for a long, long time, I am deeply suspicious and critical of companies that are obviously pumping their own SP, often because the underlying projects or assets aren't quite as good as they hype them to be. I know for a fact that KAR do as much as they can to raise market awareness of their progress....usually at least 1 northern hemisphere roadshow a year, often 2. It is a fine balance however as "investor fatigue" can set in when potential investors are being asked constantly to set aside time to hear the same story again and again. All these guys know they can pick up a phone at any time to speak to Bob or Mark for any clarification of facts or developments. The other small positive change I have noted recently is the growing belief in KAR from previously sceptical domestic investors. Whereas at the time of the initial Poseidon discovery, there was hardly an Aussie insto on board and the register was dominated by Internationals, that is gradually changing. As regards Aust roadshows, I'm sure your mate James can tell you how many they have done this year. Whatever, I personally believe that the board has enough of their personal wealth invested to want the SP to perform but they know that the best way of achieving that aim is to concentrate on delivering on the assets they own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $517K 286.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 21841 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 31630 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.