DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

Triage I agree with parts of your post and especially the task...

1. 383 Posts.
    Triage I agree with parts of your post and especially the task the UK has to convince the locals of the benefits or more importantly lack of negatives with Shale. With respect to Brussels that was an issue pre 22/1/14, since the EU Energy announcement it is very clear that this is no loner a road block. The latest address by David Cameron at Davos is as strong an indication as you are ever likely to see.

http://www.nohotair.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3121:head-spinning-time-on-european-shale&catid=172&Itemid=170

I believe we are going to see a huge push forward over the next 18 months. The success of San Leon in Poland will be incredibly important as they essentially have community support and the rest of Europe will be able to see that the world doesnt come to an end with fracking. The Freaks of the Earth will not be happy that they will have to refrain from referring to Poland as a fracking failure.

We are not there yet and a lot more hard work needs to be done but I believe it will happen. I am incredibly excited about the next 3 yrs and am very happy holding a big chunk of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.