HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Hi all, this post will get lost in the great wave of posts....

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Hi all,

this post will get lost in the great wave of posts. Someone may see it so here goes.

Can someone tell me what they have actually done? I have read the announcements and the only new thing I see is that they have "demonstrated the viability" of the system. What the heck does this mean? What tests, what size, what device, what mediums, what sensitivity etc etc. The rest of the presentation is the same old "we can do stuff" without any further evidence that they have progressed in any way at all. Read it with an open mind and I am sure you will laugh at how they are trying to pull a fast one. Just for example they have no new information re multi readers on a chip and yet they present it as a done deal! Microbridges are equated with microcantilevers and no mention is made of the differences.

I predict a big big fall here and suggest holders be very careful indeed. This company may make the Australian stock exchange look very ordinary in the near future.

the past performances of the directors are well known and hitting out at someone who points out the obvious is hardly right.

also how can the regulators dismiss the blatant price rise before the announcement?

Locking in profits may be worth considering

dear oh dear!

cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 850000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.