AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Article, page-38

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Interesting comments in an Australian cutout today around the big Mac, Quadrant Energy and CTP.

I wonder if they are moving to consolidate and spinoff some juniors via a quadrant listing perhaps?
    Would be an easy task with a cheque book like theirs. Would certainly have the gas market stitched up between what they are already into out in WA + CTP and some other NT/East Coast players perhaps???

Also of note, Macquarie own EEG's debt. Interesting times. In the meanwhile I look forward to the AGM when we have a date and will continue to accumulate.

"Macquarie’s outed move yesterday on Central Petroleum did not appear as a surprise to seasoned contenders in the oil and gas market.
    Macquarie bid 17.5c a share for the group, worth less than $100m, controlled by former Queensland Gas boss Richard Cottee, in what sources say is a play on the potential of energy prospects in the Northern Territory.
    The thought was that it will almost certainly be tipped into the joint venture energy business Quadrant, which Macquarie controls with Canadian private equity group Brookfield."
    Last edited by rmkpro: 15/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.