AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

article, page-42

1. 17,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    re: article aaragon chat Hi Aaragon mate,

First of all, good to see you back mate ;)

Yes it's been a hard week for all of the Ausquest shareholders and believers....Monday and Tuesday I was out and on Monday arvo/evening I couldn't believe my eyes on what it was unfolding.
    Mind you, stop loss does help.
    Lot's of investors, traders and believers have exit already due to the news, fundamentals, TA's, and the inside rumour.....
    You can only say it's your biggest loss when you have sold it aaragon, if you are still holding it, that's what I'm assuming then you still in in terms right ?

Now, who's buying AQD ? I did. and thought it was a bargain at 25c but now it has dropped again.
    I'm buying ( and IMHO ), because I believe Nameless there are
    still possibilities for this project (Nameless) to go ahead, given its LOCATION and SHALLOW
    DEPTH. The Alumina levels are the main issue but may be possible to reduce
    them by processing it. The economics of Iron Ore have changed dramatically in
    the last 2 years so at this stage anything is still possible. Nameless
    remains a 'work in progress' and we all will have to wait and see what happens once Ausquest have
    completed the report and have discussions with Rio. Don't forget Drew is an ex- Rio Tinto.....
    Another key point to remenber is Nameless has about 50 MILLION TONS of the material...very significant IMHO.

Now, noone can answer how long we are going to wait until Rio Tinto comes back with the feedback. I know by fact that Ausquest is working in a accelerated manner to get a comprehensive report on the drilling results to Rio Tinto ASAP.

I won't speculate or talk anymore about what happened to the small but harmful trading before the announcement. I think that now, we've got to think ahead of us and not the past and if ASIC or other entity does comes with any results or eveidence we will know in weeks, months or never....

Other matters are Rocklea with their results shortly, Table Hill - Flaconbridge JV next.....

I'm in and thinking positively Aaragon :) I would suggest you give Graeme a call, he will be able to answer in detail some of the generic questions.

The IRON ORE INDUSTRY JUST GOT A BOOST OF ANOTHER 19% on the prices.....last year 71% !
    50 MILLION TONNES think about it !

cheers mate ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2100099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 10508 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.