SEN 0.00% 2.6¢ senetas corporation limited

* article, page-12

1. 2,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    lovely tamz..shake out the weak holders and bring the stronger holders in.
    It is essential to learn "to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
    Price movement may be slower than we would wish in an ideal world however..technical movements in demand and supply of shares are peculiar to each stock..Senetas shows when it breaks out that it can be explosive..its the nature of this stock..when it moves boy does it move.I am very happy with the progress made by Senetas in technologies and sales...and the potential of Eon delivering a nice fat cash input...the P&L continues on a positive vein with solid gains and bigger gains to come..Those who wish to sell and trade I wish the best of luck...not so easy ..no loose money lying around... much better to stay with sold improving numbers.Staying the course is the way.I look forward to Senetas's next explosive breakout ..its all In the base formation ..setting the course.
    Gemalto and Thales will only broaden sales and speed up growth..they need Senetas products with their high levels of accreditation and strong international acceptance.
    Senetas products have now been well accepted in Cloud which is the fadtest growing internet development with all the majors moving more amd more into this rapidly growing space...look ahead not behind..
    it's not timing the market..it's time in the market .
    all the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.