DES 0.00% 10.0¢ desoto resources limited

Oscar, Adriank, Oscar, your comment is valid re; at risk of take...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Oscar, Adriank,
    Oscar, your comment is valid re; at risk of take over although please be aware most of the directors own between them a major stake in this company and would not consider any take over until all this potential starts to show and the shares are nearer $1.00 rather than 22 cents (imo the people looking over their shoulder know this including Murdoch and Co). But as I’ve stated before a $1.00 sp is not too far away form an earnings growth point of view.
    Catalyst for the sp to move forward I thought would be the ½ yearly and perhaps should have been but with the new way companies report the only people that thought it was good were the two analysts who both upgraded their target price on DES to 32 cents, but the shares went down! The next catalyst has to be the acquisitions which we have all been advised are in the pipeline, following that if someone like a Murdock goes to the market to buy shares, say a 5% holding (10mil shares) then blue sky here we come.
    We’ve all noticed a seller driving down the sp over the last couple of months - I’m hopeful he’s finished as there were no signs yesterday after the big dump earlier this week, and maybe a new long term buyer picked them up. Vary Vary Cheaply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.