EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Medicinal cannabis supply to reach new high with first-ever pot...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Medicinal cannabis supply to reach new high with first-ever pot factory in NSW

Monday, 15 April 2019 7:05 pm

In a covert, country location - inside what looks like a jail we can show you a closely guarded secret.

A state-of-the-art greenhouse growing small narcotic plants, the first of its kind in NSW, that hold big healing promise.
    NSW Minister for Agriculture Adam Marshall says the plants will be available to patients to purchase.

"People whether they're cancer sufferers or suffering epilepsy can actually purchase the plants, or purchase the product and it be the same product and the same properties and composition each and every time," Marshall told 7NEWS Sydney.

This is medical marijuana, the first ever crop of taxpayer-funded cannabis.

It's for research at this stage - to help understand the best growing techniques, standards and protocols for the sale of the drug for medical treatment down the track.

"(It's) been around forever but it's actually quite suprising how little actual hard research has been done on simple issues of how you cultivate," said Dr Phil Wright.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO..

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...HGFZzLicuizph6Mnsh9WBsw3SObl8w9CeEQQAWGJmZWsM

My 2 cents:

I think they will be able to provide some guidance and operational efficiencies to us as they are up and running and as its taxpayer-funded its findings are hopefully shared within the industry and more specifically to THC who is 5 years ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.